Make the Day Extra Special with these Memorable Birthday Wishes
Sometimes sending out generic birthday messages don’t work. There are many cards out there which already contain birthday wishes but they’re not enough. If you really want to make that celebrator feel loved, you have to send him or her the most appropriate birthday wish. Whether you’ll write it in a card or send via an email, text message, or private message, your wish can make a big difference.
Birthday Wishes for Childhood Friends
One of the perks of sending a birthday message to childhood friends is that you already have an idea on what to say to them. After all, you’ve spend several years growing up together. You have been playmates or even neighbors before you go your separate ways. Here are some thoughtful birthday wishes for your childhood buddy.
- You’re growing old real fast but you’ll always be that cute little kid I played hide and seek with. Wishing you all the best for your birthday.
- No time or distance can ever keep me from sending my birthday wish to you, my childhood pal.
- May your days be always filled with fun and excitement!
- Do you know why you’re getting older every year? Because you’re a fine wine and you grow better as the years go by.
- Don’t worry about being old. We will all get there eventually. You just have to be first in line.
- Keep counting those falling stars and rainbows and make those wishes come true.
Birthday Wishes for Your Special Someone
How do you wish someone who mean the whole world to you a happy birthday? Your partner has been there for you and you want nothing but the best for him or her during this memorable day. Make sure to show your love through some of these cute and romantic birthday wishes.
- Happy birthday, Love. You look better than you were last year now that you’re older.
- My love for you continues to grow every year just like your age. Happy birthday.
- No amount of fine lines and wrinkles can ruin your most special day. Happy birthday, Sweetheart!
- Today is your birthday. Your wish is my wish because I want all the best for you.
- Your skin may sag, wrinkles may show, and gray hair may grow. But one thing will never change and that’s how much I love you. Happy birthday, Darling.
Birthday Wishes for Your Siblings
Your memories of growing up together with your siblings are some of the experiences you’ll forever treasure in your heart. You have been there for each other through thick and thin and today, all you want to do is express your gratitude and love for the person who’s a silent witness of your journey through life. Here are some birthday wishes you should definitely give to your brother or sister.
- Growing up with you is the best time of my life. As you celebrate your birthday, go back to those good old times and reminisce our unforgettable memories. You’re a big part of me and I’m forever thankful for having you. Happy birthday!
- You never fail to give me the best and worst day of my life when we were kids. But nonetheless, I will love you until my last breath. Happy birthday!
- Fun times, sad times, we have all kinds of those. Through it all, you never left my side and I promise to do the same for you. Happy birthday to the world’s best brother/sister!
- Blow those candles fast before I sneak up on you and steal your birthday wishes. Nah, just kidding. We’re not little kids anymore (though I wish we still are). Happy birthday!
- You are the most amazing person I know. Keep your star shining no matter how dark or bright the night is. I love you. Happy birthday!
Birthday wishes are very touching and they’re thoughtful expressions too. They’re one of the best ways to show how much the celebrator means to you. Most importantly, they come straight from your heart.